Ben applies his extensive background in biotechnology to address the complex legal challenges faced by Haug Partners’ life science clients.
Benjamin Dahl is an associate in the New York office of Haug Partners, where he focuses on pharmaceutical patent litigation. During law school, Ben honed his written advocacy skills at the Appellate Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and contributed to the AIPLA Law Journal. His education and work experience in biotechnology and chemistry allow him to take a comprehensive approach to the interdisciplinary legal issues facing clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Chubb, Laura, and Benjamin Dahl. “Federal Circuit Clarifies Prior Decision on Limiting Claim Preambles.” Haug Partners, 19 Aug. 2020, www.haugpartners.com/article/federal-circuit-clarifies-decision/.
- Dahl, Benjamin. "If It Walks Like a Duck & Quacks Like a Duck, Then It Is Interchangeable with a Duck: Lessons Pharmaceutical Companies & Biosimilar Developers Can Learn from Patent-Infringement Doctrine." 45 AIPLA Q.J. 723 (2017).
- B.S. Environmental Chemistry, Beloit College
- M.S. Biotechnology, Georgetown University
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- New York